Job Title: Director, Marketing Communications
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Director, Marketing Communications to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Director, Marketing Communications will be responsible for developing and executing corporate communications for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Inc. (TGCS) external and internal marketing communications including but not limited to advertising, public relations, events, trade shows and marketing campaigns. This person will drive a consistent and positive brand reputation by ensuring that TGCS achieves and maintains a superior reputation for innovation and thought leadership.
Responsibilities of the Incumbent in the Role:
- Branding, public relations, social media, website, marketing collateral, events
- Develop and execute a strategic, integrated communication plan, executing outreach to business, trade, technology and social influencers
- Lead a Marketing Team who drafts content across a wide variety of communications channels including online, video, and print.
- Oversee content on websites related to TGCS news, achievements, operational successes, and special events
- Provide editorial oversight on briefings, e-communications, press releases and blog posts
- Direct and manage the effectiveness and execution of marketing events such as trade shows and customer events. Collaborate with senior management to determine show participation and event calendar.
- Partner with resources to obtain needed materials and services.
department stays abreast of new and improved trends within the industry to
ensure state of the art programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7-10+ years in marketing communications leadership roles; experience in B2B businesses
- Dynamic, articulate, energetic and self-starter personality with demonstrated Ability to translate growth strategies into meaningful marketing campaign.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both client-facing and internal situations; can articulate industry and operational insights clearly and persuasively to all levels of executives and management, translating information to audience-appropriate levels using oral, written, and presentation skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinker who can manage risks, try new approaches, and use good judgment to build and grow the business
- Proven ability to create and own a strategy from concept to creation to execution
- Proven experience in operating in global markets with understanding of local cultures
- Strong collaborator that can engage and influence across all levels of an organization
to travel up to 20% of the time
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in other functional areas including sales, operations, and engineering is a plus
leading cross functional teams as well as direct employees and agencies
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Job number: 1388
Category: Marketing & Strategy
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States
Posted Date: November 22, 2016
Not Ready to Apply?
Join our Talent Community to receive key career updates.
View Similar Jobs
- Research Triangle Park NC
- Research Triangle Park NC