Job Title: Senior Manager of Global Payroll and HRIS (Human Resource Information System)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Senior Manager of Global Payroll and HRIS. This position, reporting to the VP of Human Resources oversees payroll and HRIS to ensure the creation and execution of operational strategies at the global, regional and country level for over 30 countries and over 2000 employees. TGCS utilizes UltiPro Cloud based HCM for its global operations, UltiPro Payroll for its US payroll and various vendors and systems for its international payroll processing including ADP Streamline.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager of Global Payroll and HRIS:
- Creating and implementing short-term and long-term global payroll/HRIS delivery strategies.
- Recommending and implementing process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions and/or potential policy changes
- Ensuring payroll/HRIS systems and processes comply with all local, state/provincial and federal regulations
- Partners with regional and local country HR teams to ensure that effective payroll processes are in place.
- Assessing, developing and implementing improved policies, procedures and controls emphasizing data integrity, reporting, security and compliance
- Ensure Global Payroll Tax Compliance and managing compliance with internal and external audit requirements..
- Serve as the key contact to the vendor for vendor relationships
- Creating KPI’s and analyzing vendor performance and ensuring optimal performance of the payroll/HRIS systems/vendors.
- Implementing enhancements in support of continuous improvement to the payroll processes
- Facilitating the effective integration and implementation of all payroll/HRIS related vendor systems
- Project management, planning, deadlines, leading project teams
- User testing of vendor changes and enhancements
- Working with vendors to ensure that systems are built and configured to meet company needs
- Serving as a senior escalated point of contact for employee related issues
- Ensures that HRIS reporting meets corporate needs.
- Manage payroll/ HRIS team.
- Work internally with corporate tax, finance, and IT and other groups to address matters relating to payroll and HRIS
- Ensure progressive and innovative ideas and processes are researched and implemented to increase productivity of the department and provide analytic data that is of value to end-users
- Ensure full utilization of all HRIS and payroll systems & applications, including managing the implementation and testing all implementations and system enhancement upgrades.
- Maintain knowledge of all legal, federal, and state requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll, tax and garnishments.
closely with other Toshiba companies to find areas for operational synergies
that can improve operations and provide cost savings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working with multi-country payroll/HRIS administration processes, procedures and best practices globally
- 5+ years of experience managing third party vendors, including global vendors
- 3+ years of experience managing a payroll team
- 3+ years of experience managing a HRIS team
- Demonstrated business acumen for managing diverse staff and global third party vendors
- Executive Stakeholder Management & Influencing Skills
- Experience with and knowledge of cloud based Payroll and Human Capital Management Systems such as UltiPro
- Relationship management
- Stakeholder management and ability to work with people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating, selecting and implementing global payroll/HRIS solutions.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
and Acquisition implementation experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Job number: 1402
Category: Human Resources
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States
Posted Date: December 13, 2016
Not Ready to Apply?
Join our Talent Community to receive key career updates.
View Similar Jobs
- Research Triangle Park NC