Job Title: Sr. Global Compensation Program Manager
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (TGCS) is seeking a Senior Global Compensation Program Manager based in the Research Triangle Park, NC area. The Senior Global Compensation Program Manager is the expert for the company on global compensation matters and will oversee the creation, oversight and consistent implementation of global and local reward policies, guidelines and pay practices to ensure that the TGCS compensation programs are competitive within local markets. The Senior Global Compensation Program Manager oversees compensation programs including annual Salary Planning, Incentive Pay Programs. The Program Manager will oversee the job evaluation process, which includes determining grade levels, job titles, and FLSA classifications.
Responsibilities of the Incumbent in the Role:
- Manage all compensation related processes, policies, and practice to ensure alignment with market best practices to attract, retain, and motivate the required talent while being cost effective and efficient
- Maintaining globally/regionally consistent Job Grade structure, process, and proper implementation
- Manage the use of the Ultipro Compensation Planning System
- Work with the VP HR on Executive Compensation Planning and Special Projects
- Working with Human Resources Business Partners and managers to provide solutions to business issues and requests, including support of acquisitions, providing pay-mix solutions, creation of hiring packages, etc.
- Providing miscellaneous ad hoc analyses, reports, and presentations to the global HR team as needed
- Manage annual global compensation processes.
- Manage annual global participation in external compensation surveys and participate in special benchmarking studies
- Acting as change agent and influencing change.
projects could include, but would not be limited to, compensation or incentive
plan designs, reward/recognition and benefits related designs and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10+ years of relevant compensation planning experience within a technical organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Superior data analytical and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and manage sensitive information effectively
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of rewards management
- Thorough understanding of various job evaluation methodologies in the market with expertise and implementation experience in one or more methodologies
- Understanding of local compliance requirements across various geographies that the position is required to support
- General awareness of labor related compliances (especially those that impact reward related decisions) in regions that the position supports
- Exposure of working with various consulting firms and good understanding of their capabilities, strengths and methodology
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Certification a plus (Certified Compensation Professional)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Job number: 1377
Category: Human Resources
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States
Posted Date: October 25, 2016
Not Ready to Apply?
Join our Talent Community to receive key career updates.
View Similar Jobs
- Research Triangle Park NC