Retail Operations Consultant
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Retail Operations Consultant to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Retail Operations Consultant will utilize their cross-enterprise retail knowledge while providing leadership to major retail deployments for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Additionally, the Retail Operations Consultant will deploy a deep understanding of retail functions to help define and execute business-oriented visions for next generation retail.
Responsibilities of the Retail Operations Consultant:
- Engage on-site with the client line of business and IT teams to generate a deep understanding of current operations
- Translate current retail capabilities and provide guidance to customers with an extensive focus on store technologies
- Identify process improvements designed to enhance the customer experience, increase sales, loyalty, productivity, and reduce cost for our customers
- Assess the alignment between Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions next-gen software offering and client consumer experience and technology strategy, including assisting client with understanding key trends in cross/omni-channel retail
- Identify specific customer experience and operational improvements made possible by implementing Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions next-gen software and related business process changes
- Quantify and put financial value on potential impact of implementing these changes
- Translate findings into audience appropriate deliverables or assist key client-side stakeholders in doing so
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 5-7 years of Experience in Retail operations with extensive knowledge of cross-enterprise retail operations
- 1-2 years business consulting or similar experience
- Business/financial modeling and activity-based costing
- Strong executive-level presence and business communication skills (including presentation development and public speaking)
- Ability to work independently, manages relationships with client- and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions-side teams, and retain flexibility regarding how individual clients articulate value will be essential
- A mix of deep retail operating knowledge with consulting experience and business process orientation is desirable
- Deep retail operating knowledge with consulting experience and business process orientation
- Experience with retail strategy, business or management consulting with process orientation
- C-level presentation experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Job number: 659
Category: Information Technology
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Date: June 16, 2014
Not Ready to Apply?
Join our Talent Community to receive key career updates.
View Similar Jobs
- Cincinnati OH